It takes two to tango, and a lot of other things. When our relationship with our partner is failing, many other areas of our lives suffer too. This workshop is designed to help give you and your partner the boost you need to head in that positive direction and start patching up the relationship from the hurts it has suffered.
Based on the principles of the Gottman Method, this workshop lasts for 4 weeks and is very interactive. During the course of the workshop you will learn:
- How to reduce conflict and have positive conversations even during conflict.
- How to build more positive feelings towards one another.
- How to show love and notice when it's shown to you.
- How to communicate your wants and needs.
Click here to try again.
Child-Parent Relationship (C-P-R) Training
What does it take to have a better relationship with your child? What will it take to get him/her to behave? We have a lot of questions as parents, but it can seem that there are few answers available. In this 10-week group training you will learn how to:
- Regain control as a parent
- Help your child develop self-control
- Effectively discipline
- Understand your child's emotional needs
- Communicate more effectively with your child