If you are struggling with an addiction, or have been court-ordered to attend a group for addictions treatment, this group is for you. Our 12-week group covers all the essentials for addictions treatment and follows an evidence-based curriculum based in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy so you can rest assured you are getting top-of-the-line treatment. Our groups are affordable, and comfortable, with small group sizes so you can feel at ease.
See our flyer below for more information.
Our evidence-based group teaches you the skills you need to help maintain that calm composure we all work so hard to attain. This group lasts for 12 weeks and teaches you a ton. This group is great for individuals who:
- Have been court-ordered to attend anger management courses.
- Have been told by their families or friends that they have an anger issue.
- Find themselves breaking things or getting so upset that they want to.
- Deal with road rage on a regular basis.
- Just want to learn more about how to deal with the anger they feel.
There are lots of reasons to sign up. Few reasons not to.